Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Place all ingredients into your breadmaker and run on dough setting.
- Make sure it rises at the designated time.
- If you don't have a breadmaker, gently combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and gradually add the egg (lightly beaten) and warmed milk and either mix with a paddle attachment on your mixer, or combine and knead gently by hand if you're old school. Leave in a warm, dry spot until the dough doubles in size.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Roll out the dough into a large rectangle and smother with jam.
- Roll from the long end until you have a spiral log and cut into scrolls, approximately 4-5cm in width.
- Pop scrolls on their side (scroll face up) on generously greased pie or baking dish and bake for 25-30 mins. If the edges of your scrolls start to burn, cover with alfoil to ensure the middle cooks.
- Combine all ingredients in your mixer bowl and beat on a high speed until thick and creamy. Glaze should be an almost runny consistency, but not so runny that it runs completely off your scrolls. Drizzle over warm scrolls.