Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Sausages (beef pork, chicken, the choice is yours!)
- 1 Brown Onion
- 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1 tbsp Cornflour
- 3/4 cup Water
- You don't need to cook the sausages beforehand, its entirely up to you, I cooked mine in a saucepan for 5 minutes just to seal the meat and then chopped into 5cm pieces.
- Pop into a large saucepan with chopped brown onion and cover with water.
- Add enough curry powder to taste (I used 2 Tbsp.) and leave to simmer until your sausages are cooked through.
- Add enough water to your cornflour in a cup to make a smooth paste and add to curry.
- Turn up the heat and the sauce will thicken.