Raw Apricot Slice
This egg free, dairy free, gluten free and no added sugar Raw Apricot Slice is a healthy substitute for muesli bars in the kids lunch boxes! It is nice and easy to make and good if you’re eating clean!
For school lunches, substitute the almond meal for wheatgerm or just leave it out completely!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Place the dried apricots in a jug and cover with water.
- Let them soak for an hour and then drain.
- Place all the ingredients into a food processor and pulse until the mixture is of a breadcrumb type consistency.
- Press the mixture into a lined slice tray and sprinkle with a little additional coconut.
- Chill for three hours or overnight.
- Cut into slices and serve as required.