These Nut-Free No Bake Muesli Bars are perfect for school lunchboxes and mamas on the go.
They’re so simple to make and incredibly versatile. Switch up the flavors and ingredients for your own twist but this combination really works.
Making your own muesli bars is very budget friendly compared to the store-bought versions.
Plus you’re avoiding all those hidden sugars and preservatives that we’re better off avoiding.
AAAAND I’ll mention it again…these muesli bars are allergy friendly!
I always recommend using organic dried fruit to avoid sulfur dioxide. Sulfites are preservatives used in high quantities, especially in raisins, sultanas, and apricots. These have been known to aggravate symptoms of asthma, bronchitis and even cause rashes, hives and upset tummies.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Place the puffed quinoa, dried fruit and seed mix into a large bowl and give it a quick mix.
- In a saucepan, create the caramel sauce by heating up the brown rice syrup, tahini, coconut oil, vanilla extract and salt and bring to a gentle boil.
- Simmer for a few minutes until the sauce is smooth. When it’s ready pour the sauce over the quinoa mix stirring the mixture until everything is well combined.
- Transfer the muesli mix onto a lined baking tray and flatten using your hands or the back of a spoon.
- Place in the fridge to set for a couple of hours before slicing into bars.