How to Make Green Fish Curry at Home
Green Fish Curry is lovely on a cold winters night when you want your food to really tasty. Add more chili if you like it hot – great if you have a cold or the flu! I particularly like fish curries, the fish absorbs all the delicious flavour… choose a nice firm white-fleshed fish that is as fresh as you can get!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 2 Fish Fillets cut into nugget size pieces
- 2 tbsp Peanut Oil
- 2 tbsp Green Curry Paste
- 1/4 cup Fish Stock
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Zucchini chopped into small pieces
- 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 3/4 cup Green Beans (topped and tailed)
- 1 Chilli de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup Coriander or Basil Leaves
- 2 cups Coconut Milk
- 2 cups Steamed Rice To Serve
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the oil and heat until smoking.
- Add the curry powder and stir fry for a few minutes until fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk and simmer for a few minutes until the mixture reduces and thickens.
- Add the stock, lemon juice, sugar and fish sauce.
- Increase the heat and bring the liquid to the boil. Add the fish pieces, beans, zucchini, chili and coriander leaves.
- Cook for five minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Divide the rice amongst four plates and spoon the curry over the top.