This delectable Flourless White Chocolate And Orange Blossom Banana Cake is a lovely dense and moist gluten-free option.
And it smells amazing while it’s baking! Have you tried this recipe? Let us know what are your thoughts on this lovely banana cake recipe.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 250 grams White Chocolate
- 250 grams Almonds
- 150 grams Sugar
- 150 grams Butter Softened
- 6 Eggs
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 Australian Bananas
- 1 tsp Orange Blossom Water
- Preheat oven to 170°C (338F). Brush a square 20cm baking tray with melted butter or spray with vegetable oil spray. Line the base and side with non-stick paper.
- Combine the white chocolate and almonds together into a food processor and mix until it forms a crumbly texture. Set aside.
- Place the remaining ingredients, except the Australian bananas, into the processor until smooth. Add the chocolate and almond mix and whizz for another few seconds until combined. Pour into a prepared pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes, take it out and place Australian banana slices on top of the cake and cook for a further 10 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
- Set aside to cool.