Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- Heat a frypan to medium heat and fry the diced onion and garlic until soft.
- Add the 500 grams of beef mince and brown well.
- Once the mince is browned, add the Worcestershire sauce, herbs and the two tins of crushed tomatoes.
- Reduce the heat and allow to simmer for 10 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile boil the macaroni in a large pot of salted boiling water until just tender. Drain well.
- In a large baking dish, spoon a layer of the mince mixture, then top with the noodles.
- Spoon the remaining mince mixture on top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees or until the cheese is starting to brown.