If you are a huge fan of movie popcorn, that salty, buttery, crunchy goodness in a cardboard box, then you are going to LOVE this Buttered Popcorn Caramel Slice recipe. All the saltiness of popcorn, with the soft sweet condensed milk caramel. We add a bit more of a kick with Malted Milk powder which makes it so just naughty!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 4 cups Popcorn
- 1 Butter (250 Grams) melted
- 3 tbsp Malted Milk Powder
- 3 tbsp Shredded Coconut
- 1 Condensed Milk 395 millilitre
- 1/2 cup Macadamia Nuts
- 1/2 cup Milk Chocolate
- In a large bowl, add the popped popcorn, malted milk powder and shredded coconut. Mix well to combine.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter. Add the tin of condensed milk. Using a whisk, stir constantly until the mixture thickened (about 6 - 8 minutes of cooking).
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry mixture, and mix well.
- Pour into a lined lamington tin and refrigerate for three hours or until set.
- Melt the milk chocolate and drizzle over the top.
- Cut into 3cm squares and enjoy.