Broccoli Cashew Salad is a scrumptious salad with all the textures and crunch the ingredients provide.
Fresh broccoli and cashews, yum yum yum.
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 500 grams Bacon (diced)
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/2 cup White Sugar
- 900 grams Fresh Broccoli cut into florets
- 1 cup Roasted Cashews
- 1/4 gram Red Onion finely chopped
- Cook the bacon in a pan. Set aside. In a large mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, cider vinegar, and sugar.
- Whisk together until sugar is dissolved.
- Add the broccoli, bacon, and cashews together.
- Mix together until the salad is coated well in the mayonnaise mixture. Chill for 2 hours and let stand for 15 minutes before serving.