Apple and Cinnamon Muffins
I really don’t think there is a yummier muffin than apple and cinnamon. Moist and delicious – and they freeze well so they are perfect for school lunches. You can of course ditch the pie apples like I have used in this recipe and just grate fresh apples instead – just make sure you include the apple skin too – it is extra fibre and really good for you!
Please Note Nutritional information is provided as a guide only and may not be accurate.
- 1 3/4 cups Flour Self-Raising
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 50 grams Butter melted
- 200 grams Pie Apples (in The Tin)
- 3 tsp Cinnamon
- 6 tsp Sugar
- Mix eggs, milk and butter together.
- In separate bowl, combine flour, sugar and apple.
- Add the milk, egg and butter mixture.
- Stir until mixture is well combined.
- Pour mixture into greased muffin tins.
- Dust tops with cinnamon sugar (1 teaspoon cinnamon to 2 teaspoons sugar).
- Bake at 200 degrees for about 20mins.