If you have a little girl of your own, then it is probably fairly easy to choose presents for her – you know exactly what she likes and exactly what she wants.
However, if not, and you are shopping for a friend, neighbour, relative or someone else, then it can be quite a struggle heading into the toy store and not knowing what to select. So let us make it a little easier for you. Below are some of the best gifts for little girls, for Christmas, birthdays or any other occasion worth celebrating.
1. A Diary
Every girl loves to keep her secrets safe. Diaries are a great Christmas gift for all girls from age 5 onwards.
2. A Range Rover Inspired Electric Car
Start em young. This Range Rover inspired Electric Car will be the envy of all the girls in the neighborhood, and most of the Mums too! Recommended for ages 3 and up.
- Stunning two-tone black and white lacquer finish with striking headlights and reversing lights.
- Powered by a 50W twin motor
- Four wheel suspension
- MP3 connectivity gives kids music with flashing lights.
- Doors with safety lock and adult remote override control
- Sports seat with safety belt
- Anti-slip wheels
- Powered by two 6V4.5AH batteries, reaches a speed of 3 – 8 km/h depending on weight of the driver.
- Weight limit is 30kg, not recommended for children under 3 years old.
This super fun Range Rover Inspired Kids Electric Car is a dream car for any child.
Stockist: Toy Universe
3. Their Own Computer
This LeapFrog LeapPad Ultimate Tablet in Pink has a super sleek design but is the toughest LeapPad ever, with a wrap around bumper and shatter resistant screen. This bundle comes with a zip up storage case so your child’s LeapPad can be protected during travel.
- The LeapFrog LeapPad Ultimate Tablet in Pink has some serious processing power and high resolution, crisp graphics.
- The Tablet provides preloaded content featuring core skills in mathematics, reading and science as well as music, puzzles, logic and creativity to prepare kids for preschool and beyond.
- So what does the LeapFrog LeapPad Ultimate Tablet in Pink really give you that a normal tablet can’t ?
- Robust parental controls – as this tablet is appropriate for children as young as 3 years these are a key feature, ensure that your kids only have access to kid appropriate content and you can even set limits on screen time.
- Access to LeapFrogs Learning Games combined with Just for Me Learning which automatically adjusts levels of play to your child’s results in previous play.
- LeapSearch Kid-Safe Web – Nurture your child’s independence while guarding their safety. Out of the box, kids can access only preloaded, kid-safe web content with the LeapSearch browser. Easily add websites for school or discovery, or unlock a full web browser as your child grows.
- The full-featured kids’ tablet comes with all the power you’d expect from a quad-core processor and an OS based on Android 4.4. Shatter-resistant LCD screen and bumper add smart protection against everyday drops and bumps.
- Don’t have access to the internet ? Kids can play offline as well as the LeapFrog LeapPad Ultimate Tablet in Green has a cartridge slot and a library that includes a large educational curriculum featuring award-winning games and kids’ favourite characters for offline play (sold separately).
- Included in the Box :
- LeapPad™ Ultimate Tablet, Pink
- Zip Up LeapPad Storage Case in Pink
- Rechargeable Battery
- USB Charger and Wall Adapter
- Quick-Start Guide
We think the LeapFrog LeapPad Ultimate Tablet in Pink is a perfect choice for a kid’s tablet.
Stockist: Toy Universe
4. A Tea Set
A special tea set for Christmas will provide the little girl with the perfect chance to play host. Bonus points if you can get a “paint-your-own” tea set which creates the element of make believe with imagination.
5. Play Kitchen Set
No, I’m not setting up gender stereotypes, but all little girls and boys will love this adorable Wooden Play Kitchen Set. Cooking and other ‘make-believe’ items are also usually a big hit for little girls. You can get all sorts of cooking accessories, fake food, shopping trolleys and cash registers. There are also excellent kitchen sets that are quite affordable, depending on how much you are willing to spend.
Stockist: Toy Universe
6. Dress Up’s
Why do little girls love fairies? We have no idea but they seem to. Fairy wings, unicorn outfits, fairy dress up clothes, fairy toys – all big hits!
Our Pick: Unicorn Tutu with Headband in Purple by Toy Universe
8. Pool Toys
Christmas means Summer, and Summer means pool time. There is such a wide variety of pool toys now – grab one your little girl will love!
9. A New Bicycle
The traditional Christmas Gift has never gone out of style. Bikes are a great way to get your little girl outside and playing!