Problems for short girls are never ending.
Being vertically challenged does have its perks but most of the time, we face having to think outside of the box when confronted with tall cabinets and buying jeans to fit our stumpy legs.
It’s all fun and games… until you fall off the top shelf for the first time.
1. All of us shorties face this dilemma at some point in our lives. We risk our lives trying to reach for that one packet of caster sugar.
2. I only leave old open packets of spaghetti and rice on the top shelves to avoid this as much as possible.
3. Reaching for that last little sock in the bottom of the machine.
4. It never stops. People will always do this so just get used to it.
5. Especially in public places, you find yourself jumping around like a looney to get a glimpse of your hair.
Next Page: More Problems For Short Girls